Halloween Party

I don't often get the opportunity to take photos of people, especially portraiture (not including my toddler), and this years Halloween party ended up being a great way to take photos of people, and serve as a talking point. I used my Fuji Mini Evo and was able to print out instant photos for people, though most of the photos I took where spontaneous, and only about 5 were by request. 

I'm a self confessed home body and introvert, and mostly parties aren't my thing, especially when the only people I know are the hosts. It's not easy to get out of my comfort zone and talk to people I don't know, but being the unofficial photographer definitely had it's perks and while I could do my own thing without being bored, people where happy to come and talk to me about my camera and the photos. I had a lot of fun.









































Comments

Popular Posts