Hit or Miss 2019

I have the odd habit of misplacing my film once a roll is done. It can be years before I stumble across it again, then then months before I go and get it developed. I think sometimes, that perhaps I just like the potential of film, like waiting for Christmas. I don't know what I'm going to get, and it's a 50/50 split on whether I'm going to be elated or disappointed. 

This particular roll was taken while I was incredibly bored, in 2019. I took photos for the sake of taking photos. From my perspective, they aren't (for the most part) very interesting, and definitely reflect the mood I was in. It could also be that the scenery in them is painfully familiar to me, so that detracts me from anything creative there might be in there. I prefer to take the familiar and try and capture it in new ways, which I didn't do here, so I'm aware my critique that this particular set of photos is boring is going to be mostly my own. 















Comments

Popular Posts