Lomo Redscale

A few years ago I ordered a few random packs of cameras and film off ebay. They were assorted cameras, varying in quality from excellent to corroded. Most of the fim was expired ektar, kodak, and black and white film. But among them all was one roll of Lomography Rescale film. For some reason (called life) most of my cameras and film ended up in a box until recently.

A few weeks ago I loaded up my Minolta Maxxum 3ii and loaded the redscale film, and packed it in my bag, waiting for the perfect opportunity to try it out. Based on other redscale photography I'd seen, I really wanted to try it out at the beach, and I wasn't disappointed in the results. 

I love how it mades everything feel hot, like summer has staked it's claim in the atmosphere. I'll definitely be using this film again.
















Comments

Popular Posts