Maroochy Botanical Gardens

The first time I went to the Maroochy Botanical Gardens, the battery on my camera died and I was really disappointed. Taking photos on my phone didn't feel the same, though I got a few nice photos, but none that I was really in love with. 

This week I went back to the Botanical Gardens, on a beautiful overcast day, making sure my camera had all the battery power it would need for me to at least walk around for an hour or two and get some nice shots. 

It was a lovely cool day, and the walk amongst all the green was really relaxing. I half wanted to lie down somewhere and have a nap under the trees, but was deterred by the potential for rain, and also all the bugs I might end up with in my clothes once I woke up. 

My day ended up being really busy, and this was the perfect way to spend a morning, before everything got hectic. 













Comments

Popular Posts