High Contrast

It's been a while since I've been able to get out and take some new photos, between being sick and the summer heat, I haven't wanted to leave the house. Admittedly I could take photos of things inside the house, but that takes more effort and energy than I've had lately. 

Last year I got a digital camera, a fairly decent one, and I'm ashamed to admit I have barely used it. So today I took it out, flicked on the Grainy Black & White preset, and got clicking. 

And I'm really happy with what I captured. It's nothing super special, just photos taken on one of my favourite walks on the Sunshine Coast, the Maroochy River in Maroochydore, along Bradmans Avenue. Everything here I have photographed before. The fun thing about today was about capturing it differently. There's this beautiful lonely quality about these photos that I don't think I could have captured in colour. 





























Comments

Popular Posts